Heating & Cooling Services – Abbotsford & Langley
Heating and Cooling Services – Custom Sheet Metal Work & Inspections
At Primo Heat Inc, we offer a number of HVAC services above and beyond simply installing or repairing your new heating and cooling systems. We also offer custom sheet metal work, because a properly designed and installed ducting system will save you not only money when installed, but for the life of the system. We also offer gas fittings, and we’ll inspect your system, offering both G1 inspections and safety inspections. You can also schedule annual service for your systems, and even emergency service. Contact us today to get started.
We work with many HVAC brands like Lennox, Trane, Carrier, and more!
Our technicians are trained and certified, and participate in ongoing training to meet changing technology and make sure they use the right tools for the job. Technicians keep in cellular communication, to ensure the job runs smoothly. Your service representatives are available for ongoing support. They understand your heating and cooling systems or equipment, and will develop a regular maintenance schedule for your building with your service history available for reference.
Whether you are looking for air conditioner installation, gas furnace repair, gas fittings, sheet metal work, or heat pump installation in Abbotsford, Surrey and other parts of The Lower Mainland, our certified technicians are always ready to provide you highly efficient heating and cooling services.
• Installation of all of our HVAC products
• We do repairs on all branded HVAC products
• If you just need the HVAC product we sell them for the best prices
• Planned maintenance programs, custom designed
• Asset protection programs
• On-site facility operations
• 24-hour emergency service
• Guaranteed response times
• Sales and service on all HVAC brands
• Green house applications • Medical facility service
• Indoor garden dehumidification, CO2 enrichment and air conditioning
• Complete climate control solutions
Do you qualify for an energy savings grant?
You might be able to save money while saving energy. If you’d like to learn more about making your home more energy efficient and comfortable, just contact us today.